Last updated September 2020
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are downloaded by your internet browser during your first visit to a website. They greatly help websites to run smoothly, improving them and making them more effective, notably by recognising you and remembering information likely to make your use of a website easier (for example, by recalling your preferred settings).
Internal cookies and third-party cookies
Persistent cookies and session cookies
Depending on their lifespan, cookies can be ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘session’ cookies.
- A persistent cookie is a cookie stored on your computer until it expires or you delete it.
- A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIE DO WE USE?
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are installed with the purpose of targeted advertisements being displayed—based on your interests—on the website or for managing advertising campaigns. These cookies collect information about your activities on the website and on other websites to put forward targeted advertisements.Usually, these cookies are third-party cookies and come from firms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Adotmob, Numberly and Weborama.
HOW CAN COOKIES BE MANAGED?
Accepting cookies during your first visit
When you first visit the website, or during your visit following deletion of cookies installed on your computers (either deletion of cookies installed during your previous visit to the website or deletion of all cookies), you accept installation of the website’s cookies by clicking on the banner displayed on your screen or by simply continuing to browse the website. The website does not give you the possibility to accept or refuse each category of cookie described previously.
Deactivating or deleting cookies through your browser
You can modify cookies settings in your internet browser. Cookies settings are usually in the ‘Options’ menu of your browser, under ‘Tools’ or ‘Preferences’. You can also read your browser’s ‘Help’ menu. Your cookies-deactivation mechanism may vary depending on your browser.
Here are some links and information for further information on how to manage cookies settings :
- Explorer :
- Chrome :
- Safari :
- Firefox :
- Opera :
If you view this website from different computers, you will have to modify your preferences again. For further information on cookies, including finding out which cookies have been placed on your computer or mobile device and how to manage or delete them, you can visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org
Controlling sharing, analytical and advertising cookies through a cookies-management platform
You will find further information on online privacy protection and behavioural advertising at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com. There, you can find out about the registered firms that give you the chance to refuse or accept the display of targeted advertisements. Nevertheless, this platform does not prevent the placing or conservation of cookies, which should be carried out in accordance with the above-stated terms.
Be careful: your choices are taken into account based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies saved on your computer via your browser as explained above, we, or our service-providers, will not know that you have made these choices and you will not be able to use this website. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum of 24 months.